Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are there enough flowers in bloom?
Yes. We have an average of 120 different species in bloom every day of the year, regardless of the month or the season.
2. Is it necessary to take the tour?
The guided tour is included with your entrance to the garden. It is recommended because 80% of wild orchids are miniature and we do not want you to miss any.
3. In what languages are the tours?
Tours are in English and Spanish.
4. Is it a difficult hike?
No. It is approximately 300m of accessible trails. Suitable for the whole family.
5. What are the times of the tours? Do we need to make a reservation?
There are no specific times for the tours. You can arrive directly, the waiting time is approximately 20 minutes. Our recommendation is to book online so you don’t have to wait.
6. What are the business hours?
We open every day of the year, from 9am to 5pm